Since this holiday begin bored conquer me.I want to study and doing some revision but something disturbed me from doing that..Why when holiday come usually nothing interesting happen but when at school,laughing,smilling,stress,sad.Tired etc happen countinously.This holiday is damn.I cannot go to somewhere,it is not meant that my parents doesnt allowed me to go out but transport is the enigma.Huh..So i wrote this to demise my boredom.
This is about two lovers.How they manage to be one.I mean loverslah.The name are Riya,combination of two names.actually two of them are my friends.The story started when that guy went to library with me,we sat in one bench with my other friends mainly girls.Among the girls there,this guy was attracted to one girl amongs them..What a life,i murmured.This guy said to me that he like that girl very much.Gosh!That is the problem,that guy afraid to be in love with her because of some reasons.One of them was he didnt have knowledge in love.He asked me,either he supposed to propose her and i said to him with this word"follow your instinct".Then after few days,he want my help to tell that girl that he love her.I told him i'll help him as best i can.I took my fucking mobile and chat with her.In chat,i teasing her and told her that one guy seem like her.The respon from her quite a good pogress and i was thinking he may have good luck someday.I kept teasing her until her good friends know.Now gossip lurking everyway and that guy started to proposed her.
I mentioned one of his secret.That guy didnt know how to be in love.Then he asked our friends,beloved friends that is bangsatmembers.There he asked a lot of questions to our supporting members that was amal.In fact,amal was that girl neighbour.She gaves a lot of advice to him and me to.Also wafi,best friends in our members gave a hand.Then he finally have gut to proposed her.I think he gave necklace to her.Again,there was a surprised birthday party for her from that guy.Actually he planned to do this surpise birthday party when that girl went to the mall along with her friends but with apporiate reason,she didnt allowed to go to mall.What a coincidence,we said.Then he change the date for surpise birthday party and done it during school,1 day before we planned to go to the mall.A surpise birthday party which i cannot attend.Sorry dude,i have a reason not to attend.
This is the story about two lovers.Nice story isnt it?Nah lame story i think.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Dedicate to RIYA
Posted by www.bangsatmembers.blogspot.com at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





.
/07

1 comments:
my heart may still be broken , but it isn't gone.....im GONNA LOKIN 4WARD....MY HEART IS NOT 4 U G YATI...HUHUHUHU...
Post a Comment