THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
./07Myspace Codes

Pimp My Profile
PhotobucketLIFELEVEN.EST'07
Pimp My Profile

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Nightmare haunting me

Wind whisper her name
At niGHT just i stare at the sky
i see her face all in bloody red
she keeps waving me,calling me
i want to hold her tight but i cant do it
I keep trying but all my efforts are all vain
Tears falling run down from my face
As it touch the ground I wake up from my dream
OMG it is only a nightmare dream
I could not stand watching her away from me
I feel so empty as she walks away..
But thanks God its just a dream..
Its just a dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NDA PA 2 1D..NANT DPT KO SEORANG 2 YG LEBIH BIK DARI IA..I MEAN IA 2 BIK PLANG P MESTI KAU DPT YANG LEBIH BIK G 2..K DUN SAD AKU SEBAGAI KWN MU BERBANGGA LAH YANG KAU MASIH HIDUP..WHAT!PA KN KUCAKAPKN AH?????JGN LUPA KAU MASIH ADA KAWAN YANG MENYANGI MU IAITU AKU..WAT!PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII!!!..NDAWA..HEE ..K

Anonymous said...

Apa la...Hehe..Nnt th tym k mal a,aku..Jln wth ea...Haha..Nt gvinin up yet..Rght nw lum g a..Btw congrate a wth ur ehem2...

Anonymous said...

wei..spakn yg ko mksudkn 2 wandy? share2 le..aha..pnyibuk jua panya aku ne ah..aha..